Wednesday, July 27, 2011

leftylemur.com

I've been planning to have a website for several years now. It sounds simple enough but man is it hard. It must just be me though, since my snap-happy sister Denise Scicluna managed to create two websites in the space of 2 years or so, with my good friend and ace graphic designer Marco also managing the same. Humiliating. Anyway, several things are falling into place now, my website being one of them. The site was for the most part designed by myself, with all the technical bits taken care of by the guys at (arguably Malta's freshest studio) Porridge.

Check it out here!


---


In what seems to have been a week of firsts, I have also done my first bit of wall painting in ages. First ever wall in London too..



















Pictures of the finished pieces over at my Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment